News@Now

India@Now

Fashion Tips

I'm not nervous about 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon': Kapil Sharma

  The 34-year-old "Comedy Nights with Kapil" star is making his foray into Bollywood with filmmaker duo Abbas-Mustan's romantic-comedy.
  
"There is no nervousness about the film. I have come far in life and have achieved so much that I don't get nervous now. I have love of my fans and that is enough. I am really happy with the response to the film's songs and trailers, now I am looking forward to the film's release," Kapil said.

The actor rose to fame after he won a reality comedy competition series in 2007.In 2013, he launched his own TV show "Comedy Nights with Kapil" under his banner K9 Production. The comedian, who had become a household name courtesy the show, has no plans to quit television for his movie career.http://post.jagran.com/im-not-nervous-about-kis-kisko-pyaar-karoon-kapil-sharma-1441960492

Source: Entertainment News

No comments:

Post a Comment